Monday, August 19, 2013

New Studio..

This blog is a celebration of "NEW"  I am trying to not just focus on scrapbooking but all the interesting things I like to dabble in, from paper crafting to wordsmithing, I am getting crafty and loving every minute of it.  
I recently moved...and I can finally say I feel like my new space is near completion.  I love that everything has a place and that I am very comfy in my space.  This is my favorite place in the world because it is in a place I can get great natural light, see out the windows to a beautiful park across the street, and of course I can create.  

Today I wanted to share my space with you. There is stuff to do to add the finishing touches, but I don't want to wait any longer to share.  I would like to point out that the desk... is cleverly placed filing cabinets which nicely double for storage! 
 
TAKEN FROM THE TOP OF THE STAIRS NEAR MY BEDROOM DOOR

FROM THE HALLWAY LEADING TO THE KIDS BEDROOM

WORK SPACE.. SO HAPPY SO MUCH SPACE TO SPREAD OUT WHILE I AM WORKING IT ALSO IS THE PERFECT HEIGHT FOR CUTTING FABRIC!  SUCH A BLESSING ON MY BACK!

This is only a quick look.  I can tell you it was a great time putting this together.. if you look in the upper right hand corner of the second and third shots you can clearly see my Project Life collection is a little out of control!   

Thank for sharing my space with me-- you are welcome anytime! 

Blessings
e

I have class tonight so I am not sure what I will have time to get crafty with tonight :) but I will come up with something I am sure!

5 comments:

  1. Love your new crafting haven! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait until I have space to leave my cutter out ALL the time!!! :) looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY! You downsized a lot, didn't you!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did and it is great. I love having a tidy space and rid of a lot of the old stuff I was never going to use. It went to a good cause.. my sister's classroom. She and several other teachers were very excited to get the downsized stuff!

      Delete
  4. Love the high chair and lattice pattern on your table!

    ReplyDelete