Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Weekly Specials!

Hello friends,

Weekly Deals
Well today is an exciting day. I get to bring you the weekly specials from Stampin’ Up! but as a demonstrator I get an opportunity to order from the Holiday Catalog early.  I have made my list, checked it twice…. I’ve been a little naughty but when the package arrives it will be NICE!  I can’t wait to have some fun projects for you all! 
This week we have some wonderful deals.  You can see all of them and ORDER directly from my website.  So all you need to do, is click HERE
Let me tell you I love that you can get some of the IN COLOR items on the Weekly special already!   Don’t forget to check out the Clearance rack too! 

OH and stay tuned, I have a fun technique for you later this week! 
Blessings Friends,

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment