Monday, August 17, 2015

Paper PUMPKIN in the HOUUUUSE


 That is right friends!  Paper Pumpkin is in the HOUSE!! I love when I go to my mailbox, open it up and see that cute little red (orange - depending on who you ask)  box just sitting there waiting for a fun night of stampin!  It makes me almost giddy!  So this month Stampin' Up!  did a beautiful job with a fun trendy medium  CHALKBOARD!  it is everywhere and if you didn't know this already SU sells amazing Chalkboard paper.  It is even on SALE!  I love the texture it takes the Craft Whisper White ink just beautifully! I was super happy to find that you can get it in the clearance section right now.. only $3.19  THAT is a super great value!  Click HERE to see it on the site.  ALSO You can join Paper Pumpkin for 50% off your first 2 months.. that is just awesome!  I know once you get the first box you will be HOOKED!  Please be sure you designate me as your demonstrator (Erika Hayes Glendale, AZ 85308).

OK so enough of that... I wanted to share peeks of the newest addition to what I call P cubed (Paper Pumpkin Party).  You will see here a shot of the kit opened and the cute stamps but its not JUST cards this month friends!  Look closely and you can see great gift boxes -- yes they are included in the box! As ALWAYS everything is in the box! Your first month you even get an acrylic block!  That my friends means even if you don't want to become as crazy of a stamper as I am you can join Paper Pumpkin and every month get a little box of happiness complete and ready to go!  The other great thing for crazy stampers  you get a chance to try some of the product you may have wanted to try but not sure if you want to invest in the goodies. This month the Whisper White Craft Ink Pad is a good example.  It is not really that it is expensive, but you may have said "Oh I want to get THAT" but just forget to order it. (I do that all the time)  Paper Pumpkin gives you a sample of the best products and EXCLUSIVE stamp sets!  EVERY month so what do you really have to lose?  You get 2 months at 50% off.. so its like BOGO really!  Oh and no long term commitments.  If (which I doubt) you decide you want to take a break, just cancel.

--------------------------------------------------------
BACK TO THIS MONTH'S KIT:

I really hope you can see the stunning color palette  too!  Yes that is yummy gold foil!  It is perfectly combined with a blushing pink, white and of course chalkboard black!
 All the element are so beautiful this month.  I just love that I get to make some fun flowers and have a few great boxes for little gifts for --- wait for it... YES.. HOLIDAY gifts!  Its hard to believe but true!  The Season is sneaking ever so close.  I am also excited to share I have many workshops planned for the holiday season.  I hope you can join me for one or more. If you sign up for 3 you get $15 in SU products for FREE!  I am working with my TEAM to put together dates and times so be sure to check back soon!

NEED some EXTRA income with the holiday season sneaking so close?  Why not join my team and have support as you start a career in the glorious world of paper arts!  We are more than just a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators we are a family.  We are working as a team to improve our lives doing that thing we all have in common.... CREATING.  I do not ever leave a downline to do it all alone.  I am here for you to help you build a successful business.  I offer training EVERY WEEK!  So if you are interested in becoming a part of the MAKIN' PRETTY THINGS Team give me a shout.  I am here to make it as easy as possible.  Hobbyist or as a Career, we can make it happen for you!  Email me with questions: gzuswins@gmail.com

Blessing Friends
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment