Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Makin'PrettyThings - Challenge Wednesday

You all know I was super excited about the Weekly special tag punch, well I ordered it!  I don't have it yet but I was so inspired by the taggy-ness that I decided that will be our challenge today!

Here is what I came up with....

Here is what I am thinking.... 
This challenge is to create a project -- card/scrapbook page/ mini album 
that is using at least THREE tags.  
NOW for the sample card I made it is a really simple technique.  I simply used washi tape to adhere the three tags together and then stamped on the other side! The fun is you can do sooo many things with this technique to create a scene or as in the case of our sample card break up a solid image for visual interest.    SO have fun!  Post an image in your comments or on facebook and tag me Erika Hayes.  Be sure to keep an eye open for the workshops coming up.  These techniques will be incorporated.  All my workshops are open to anyone.  If you are out of state, you can order the kits to complete one or all of the projects we make in any of my workshops.  Remember you can always join my team and become a part of the creative process.  

Our challenges will be posted on most Wednesdays.  Prizes will be mailed once a month (otherwise I will be at the post every week)  I hope you enjoy, play along and are able to share this blog with friends and like minded artist!  
 I will add all the names to a hat and draw a winner for a fun envelope of goodies! I am excited to see what you make. 

Supplies used in Challenge Card - ALL Stampin' Up! Products are available HERE
Tags - Recollections 
Whisper White Heavy Cardstock Stampin! Up!Basic Black Cardstock  Stampin' Up! You've Got This Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!Memento Ink - Tux Black available through Stampin' Up!Mint Macroon - Stampin' Up! 
Cherry Cobbler Extra Thick Bakers Twine - Stampin' Up!
Copic Markers to color image

No comments:

Post a Comment