Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tantalizing Tuesday!



We  the weekly deals have hit the website this morning... and WOW one of my most wanted is on the list!  SO you know what I will finally be getting this fun tag topper. I love it I have seen so many adorable project to make with it and the new catalog has great tag ideas.  SO IN THE CART you go!

2014-2016 In Color Designer Washi Tape by Stampin' Up!Then there is also one of my very favorite things in the WORLD... Washi Tape  in the Weekly Deals too! The question is what can we make with these two awesome products?  I fee like the challenge this week may include these two concepts.  Tomorrow I will have a fun challenge for you be sure to come back and I may just have something fun to give away!



Downline Training Card Demo
On a different note, I would like to encourage anyone that is looking to start a fun and creative career with Stampin' Up! to join my team.  Currently we have openings for new artist on our team.  Just ask me how, it is simple and FUN!  I am most excited about our downline training.  Last week we had so much fun making a fun demo project.  I am very lucky to be able to love what I do and do what I love.  Here is a quick picture of our downline training project.  If you would love to learn this fun card you can contact me today!  I image this technique with one of the NEW stamp sets... I am thinking the poinsettia collection.  Here is a sneak peek.  ALSO I am adding a few of the new Halloween Sneaks!  If you want to have an open workshop let me know I will design some cute treat baggies and decorations for a Spectacularly Spooky party.   I hope you like a few of the peeks I have and be sure to jump on those Weekly Specials they are great this week.
New! 
New Halloween! 
New for Halloween!  
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment