\Welcome back my friends!
I hope your week is going well! I have been so busy and so many great new things are in the works. Did you see the sneak peek of the catalog I posted yesterday? NO well be sure to check it out right HERE
Normally I will have a challenge for you on Wednesday but with all the new goodies I felt like it was better to show you some sneaks yesterday. We will get on the challenges soon I promise! Speaking of sneaks be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to see a few more.
Lets get down to business, today is our Card of the Week (C.O.W.) I am excited to share a new project with a little instruction for you this week. I was inspired by this card from the catalog sample, but as always I kind of made it my own. I love that SU! gives us such stunning leaping off points. This one seemed to fit my mood-- I am happy and grateful for this life I am blessed to lead. I thank you all for being a part of it.
Today is our Card of the Week.
Thank you for Everything and More
What you will need:
|Whisper White Heavy Cardstock (140272)|
|English Garden Designer Paper (138440)|
|One Big Meaning (139420)|
|Pistachio Pudding Thick Bakers Twine(135635)|
|Garden In Bloom Photopolymer (139443)|
Put it together:
- Cut an A2 card base (5.5 x 8.5 - score at 4.25) using Whisper White Cardstock
- Cut Kraft and White strips from English Garden Designer Pack at 5.25 x 4
- Cut Whisper White at 4.75x3.5
- Cut Vellum Strip at 1.5 x 8
- Stamp images from Garden in Bloom Stamps onto 4.75 x 3.5 Whisper White bleeding some of the images off the card
- Using the Aqua Pens or paint brush and inks add color to the images. This method creates a lovely watercolor look
- Tip: if you have a glass mat smear a little ink on to the glass and pick up ink with a wet brush. This allows for better control of the amount of ink you pick up and does not dilute your ink pad. If you don't have a glass mat you can also use the top of your ink storage.
- If you want the centers to be darker like mine are, wet your brush the remove excess water and then load your brush with full saturation of the ink.
I hope you enjoy making this fun and beautiful card. Feel free to play with the colors these could be a beautiful bright bouquet as well. To purchase any of the products you see in our COW visit my website by simply clicking HERE.
As I promised! Here are a few more lovelies for you. If you would like more information on how to become a demonstrator or if you just want to ask a few questions, shoot me an email. NEVER any pressure. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|This set... just makes me smile. |
I can't wait to incorporate it in a C.O.W. and a workshop!
|How clever is THIS? I think it is a|
great tree for a small space, maybe work?
It would be great advertisement if you wanted
to join my team and let everyone know
The product really does sell itself!
Have a blessed day my friends... and go Make Pretty Things!
For more information on joining my team CLICK HERE.