Friday, March 18, 2016

They can't all be your favorites!

Of course they can't! This card is for sure not one of my favorites, but I finished it and am glad I did!  This is a clear case of taste.  I had sketched out a vision of this card and while I felt it was plummeting to the earth in a blaze of ugly I went ahead and tried to salvage the wreckage.  I finished it and while it is still not my favorite, it is for sure loved by another.  I showed it to my husband and he really liked it.  I was making faces at him and he reminded me that I often am too hard on  myself.  I am posting my photo of this card not because I love it, but because it made me grow.  As my hubby reminded me "They can't all be your favorites, but they will bless someone else."  Such a sage man I married.  If you love or even like this card please do give me a shout out.

Here we go OH and instead of linking all of them (that makes the internet think I am a bad person that would give you a virus-- I just have lots of links  I will just link HERE to my website if you want to order something!

Supply List.
Whisper White Thick Cardstock
Delightful Daffodil Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Softly Falling Texture Embossing Folder
Big Shot with platform
Going Global Stamp Set
Be The Star Bundle Stamp Set & Dies
Circle Collection Framelits
Stampin' Dimension
Rhinestone Jewels
Craft Whisper White Craft ink
Delightful Daffodil Ink Pad
Night of Navy Ink Pad

If you gather it all up it will look like this:

 

  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment