| Rose Wonder Sympathy Card|
the image wraps around over the top of the card to the back.
I am still moving so please bare with me as I am trying to find all my stuff still, so I can only use what is found and put away.
All this to say I finally had a chance to create something for the first time in literally weeks last night. Unfortunately is was for a friend who has lost her hubby. It's not the best, but it was a get back in the saddle card.
- I used the Rose Wonder Photopolymer bundle from the Occasions Catalog. You can find it here.
- Memento Ink. Works great with Copic Markers. You can find it here.
- My Big Shot. You can find it here.
- OH and the new Big Shot Die Brush. You can find it here.
- Copic Markers to color.
- Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere the die cut of the small rose I put on the inside. You can find it here.
- I used Pacific Point Ink on the sentiment inside and out of the card. You can find it here.
Here is what all those products look like.