Thursday, March 10, 2016

I have not been MIA-- I have been MOVING!

 Rose Wonder Sympathy Card
 the image wraps around over the top of the card to the back.  
Yup! moving-- AGAIN!  We have found a little place that is perfect for us now that the last of our kiddos are moving on to college. This move is to a much smaller place.  I really had to downsize and at one point said, "I think I am gonna give it all up."  Then my husband reminded me, that there is no way I can be happy if I totally give up my crafting.  I agreed that my creating while not the world best is part of me.  I love it so, after much turmoil, I decided that I am enjoying my card making more than my scrapping (as I do a lot more Project Life style now). I am keeping a lot of the card making stuff -- stamps and what not, and NOT giving up my Stampin' Up demoship... (so if you wanna order be sure to pop over to my website Oh and we are in the final count down for Sale-A-Bration-- also an ideal time to join my team.)

I am still moving so please bare with me as I am trying to find all my stuff still, so I can only use what is found and put away.

All this to say I finally had a chance to create something for the first time in literally weeks last night.  Unfortunately is was for a friend who has lost her hubby.  It's not the best, but it was a get back in the saddle card.


  • I used the Rose Wonder Photopolymer bundle from the Occasions Catalog.  You can find it here.
  • Memento Ink. Works great with Copic Markers. You can find it here
  • My Big Shot. You can find it here.
  • OH and the new Big Shot Die Brush.  You can find it here
  • Copic Markers to color.  
  • Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere the die cut of the small rose I put on the inside.  You can find it here.
  • I used Pacific Point Ink on the sentiment inside and out of the card. You can find it here




Here is what all those products look like.
Rose Wonder Photopolymer Bundle140804
Price$49.25
Big Shot113439
Price$110.00

Big Shot Die Brush140603
Price$11.00
Fine-Tip Glue Pen138309
Price$7.00

Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad126951
Price$6.50

Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad132708
Price$6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment