Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Just a quick post


FIRST THINGS FIRST: 

When I moved, I knew we had found a resort-style living.  BIG spacious yard, pool, fruit trees I love that I look out from my creative spot and have such a nice green yard. *remember I live in Phoenix*   We love this house and then we met the neighbors!  Our neighbors have made us feel at home since before we moved in.  When we were just looking at the place they came to the fence and just welcomed us in.  We soon found out that they own...wait for it... yes own and operate.... ICE CREAM TRUCKS!! When we moved in (it was 115*)  he came over with a big box of ice cream to help us cool off!  Well ever since that time, whenever we are out he always offers us a Bomb Pop or whatever we want.  I wanted to do something to express my gratitude to our wonderful neighbors and I created this...
Sprinkles of Life (13997) and One Big Meaning (139420)
Simple Masking technique to make the double scoop
Colored with Copic Markers - More on them in August see below 


NEXT UP: 

I buckled down!  I got my planning done so there will actually be content posted every week!  INCLUDING Challenges and product review.  The first part of the month we will focus on reviewing markers, then later in the week I hope to have some tips/techniques on those products.  Eventually I would love to give some stuff away, so be sure to share and help me build the audience  to get the support!  

The schedule will begin the first Monday in August.  (August 3rd).

If everything goes as I plan the schedule will be 

MONDAYS - Product Reviews
TUESDAY - Stampin' Up! Spotlight, this will be the weekly special information
WEDNESDAY - CHALLENGE!
THURSDAY -  Project of the Week
FRIDAY - Alternating Weeks  Design Skills or Techniques *even weeks  Opportunity for my readers *Odd weeks

FINALLY:


Thank you all for your love and support!  I wish I could give each one of you the special treat you deserve.  Stay tuned and take part in the growth of Making Pretty Things and Thinking Through Design!  

Feel Free to leave me your thoughts!  

Blessings Friends
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment