Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Not M.I.A just moving!


So some of you know.. I moved!. Yes it happened quickly and I am working hard to get my space back in order so I can get creative again!  I am so happy with our new home.  I am posting a few photos here for you to see.  REMEMBER we are in the process of moving!  I have a few fun cards for you too.

First up some not so great photos of the house.. (remember we are still moving stuff)
My Creative Space
Creative Space looking back to the "office" 
My Office Desk - Looking back at my Creative Table
Family Room 


Kitchen- Still need to put some stuff away

HUGE closet in the Kitchen that has been commandeered for craft stuff!   

YES! We have GREEN!  LOVE the backyard and all the amazing trees!
The fence line is all the way behind the trees!
Soon a batting cage will be occupying that open space! 

From the kitchen doors

Out my kitchen window
 While I have been super busy moving we all know my creative side must escape every now and again.  The day we moved a got a box of goodies from Stampin'Up!  and finally got to use them!  here are a few new creations.
A stand out card.. hahaha

Used some fun techniques on this one.  

Used not only my daubers but fun die cuts too! 

Bokeh Technique. My craft white was not real juicy when I did this card so I will try
again now that I have a refill for it and can make it super awesome

These are a few for the craft shows.  These are very popular used my
Copics to make the backgrounds but it would easily be done
with a watercolor technique and SU inks! 

My days are slowly coming back to normal.  I am working hard to get ready for my upcoming craft events.  If you are interested in joining my team... just shoot me an email. (gzuswins@gmail.com)  and I will get you all set up!  We are looking to expand our team.

Have a great week and Make Pretty Things!

Leave some comments if you please, it sure makes my day to see your thoughts

Blessings
Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment