Friday, May 1, 2015

Open House Projects for May 2

GOOD MORNING!

Today is my open house.  I know not everyone can make it but I wanted to share the projects I have planned.

The great news is if you want to take part, I have PDF Project Sheets for each project. Just let me know which ones you would like, I will email you the PDF.  All the products are from the current Stampin'Up! Catalogs.  Each project sheet has a list of the products I used and the techniques used and step by step instructions.  All products are available at my website or contact me for more information.

KEEP an eye on the blog, I am hiring a AV guy this summer and workshops and open house projects will also have videos you can watch!


Our 1st Project is with the lovely Sheltering Tree - Thankful for you Card  $3 Make N Take

If you would like the project sheet, please ask for ST1 in your message
Project #2 - Texture and Technique Happy for You Card using Flower Patch and Crazy About You $3 Make N Take

If you would like the project sheet, please ask for FP1 in your message

Project # 3 - Mom's day is just around the corner so we have a fun Mother's Day Gift bag!
I  am using the same set from the last project. I like to show how versatile the product can be. So we go from a congrats card to Mother's Day! $4 Make N Take

If you would like the project sheet, please ask for GB1 in your message
Project #4 - Rad Grad Gift Card envelope - When you care enough to get them just want they want you want it to be more than just a card.  So we are stepping up the gift card envelope.  $4 Make N Take 

If you would like the project sheet, please ask for GC1 in your message
Let's not forget the inside!  Here is a peek at the finished inside of this cute project. I used a graduation stamp but this set is perfect for any event you want to make a special gift card envelope.


Image taken in Target
Project #5 - My open houses always have what I call an On Trend Project, and this one is no different.  Keeping with trends we have a fun card up next.  I don't know if you have noticed but Coral/Magenta and Navy accompanied with any sea image is everywhere!  When I was in Target I first noticed it.  then I noticed it all over bags, apparel its popping up everywhere.  Walk into Target and look around!   $3 Make N Take 



If you would like the project sheet, please ask for TC1 in your message



I am so excited to share the projects we are working on in this Open House.  Make sure you keep an eye on my website for upcoming Open Houses.  Remember you can choose to do one project or three.  If you want to do several of the same project just RSVP to ensure I have enough kits for you.  When you RSVP let me know which projects you would like to complete!  

If you can't make it or do you live out of town, but would like the an Open House kit (one of each project) just let me know and we will make arrangements to get them to you.  ALL kits come with a PDF step by step assembly sheet, complete with photo of the project. 

Love the projects and just want to buy them completed or multiple kits?  Contact me at gzuswins@gmail.com  


I look forward to hearing your opinions and comments!

Blessings
Erika 

No comments:

Post a Comment