Tuesday, May 12, 2015

IN-COLOR

It is time!  We are just weeks away from the catalog launch.  As a demonstrator, I get the privilege of  sneak peeks AND pre-ordering.  With this privilege comes awesome benefits,  I get to show off the new goods a little early.  SU has been so kind to allow us to give sneak peaks.  I am excited to share with you two of the products on the sneak peek list. 1. The IN-COLOR inks and a stamp set.  The new set is called "You've Got This"  it is such a great set to color.  Here is a card I whipped up using the New In-Colors, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, and Copic Markers that represent the Watermelon Wonder colors.  

Let's not wait any longer here is the first image... the card I got done as soon as I opened the box...
Set: You've Got This
Ink Colors: Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron
Colored using Copic Markers R22,R24,R29, YG 91, YG 95, YG97, Y35, Y38

And a shot of the new In Color Ink pads.  

Are you ready for the new catalog?  Let me know if you would like to own one for yourself.  Also keep checking back for more sneaks.  I also am going to have a give away all you have to do to be entered to win is leave a comment and follow my blog.  Share the post for an extra entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment