Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Good Things Ahead...

It's rent week, which means I am busy as a bee.   I was working until about 7:00 pm.  I realized it was that late ran to the kitchen threw together some dinner then slipped away into my craft space.

I had some sort of bad news last week and it really put me in a sad spot.  I was thinking how I need to send out more cards.  I like to encourage people and I think it is important to not just send an email or text but to actually send something in the mail to someone that could just use a little something pretty in their day.  So I turned my blues around and made a few cards last night.
This is a red rubber stamp image.  Copic Markers the background is a polymer stamp with VersaMark Ink.
The hello on the tea bag tag, polymer stamp with stamping off technique on the blue circle. 

Stamps are all polymer.  Copic Markers.


Now for the Good News I am considering going into business for myself.  So please keep that in your thoughts and prayers.  The business end of things my hubby is looking into and it is in the infancy state...but it may actually happen.  Lots of great things on the horizon-- When God closes one door, He throws wide another.  The door that closed last week may be the beginning of a new journey for me!

Get out there and Make Pretty Things!

Blessings
e

No comments:

Post a Comment