Monday, March 9, 2015

Busy Weekend!

It is that time in the month that I have to work, work.  I love my job with my husband but there are days when I just long for a job again that affords me all the time I want to create.  Lucky for me my boss (AKA hubby) is very kind and I get plenty of creative time.  This weekend is the one that I usually need to focus on the business stuff, but I did get Saturday to play.  I had an opportunity to potentially work with a great company, (Fun Stampers Journey) but the timing wasn't right. They took a different route for now, I still love the product and encourage you to get on board with them!  Such cuteness!  However, during the week I thought I would be going to work for them I came up with some fun ideas.

One of the ideas I came up with  which would look AMAZING with some of the fun stamp sets they have was a game.  I sadly do not have those sets, but the idea was still fresh and fun.  I also have a dear friend that has an adorable toddler.  I heard this week she was having another baby.  I was thinking of making her a card, but this came out instead.  So in honor of big sister....I made this fun matching set.  Inspired by Fun Stampers Journey. (check out pages 71-77 of the catalog for the stamps I was thinking would be AMAZING with this idea). SUCH cuteness. One thing I really like about the stamps that FSJ is they are great red rubber and just so smooth to use.  I was thinking if you look on page 39 the aliens.. to make them different colors would be so cute!  Here is a peek of the Matching Game I made.  ANY FSJ Coaches out there.. this would be an amazing workshop. I hope it inspires you!

OH I was also thinking if you have the WE R Memory Keepers Fuse tool you can so encase these and make them sticky finger proof.  I plan on laminating these at my sisters school. (if anyone needs/wants instructions on how I made this just give me a hollar and I will send you some instructions!)









Oh and here is the card that did not make the "Congrats" for my friend expecting her second baby.   I had a better idea, it is in the process of being made and will post it later.  So this became a thinking of you.. cause I was -- thinking of little miss playing this game while mom takes care of new baby on the way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment