Sunday, February 22, 2015

Simple Sunday

This weekend I wanted to practice what I preach.  I have been working hard on some fun sketches for some stuff.. anyway more on that later.  ANYWAY, I have these pencils that have been in a plastic pouch that needed a quick pretty home.  I ran into Michael's grabbed a little glass vase brought it home and covered it in my favorite thing--Washi Tape!

Simply Sunday said do not go home and mask and paint that like my brain in Mike's was telling me to do. I had an elaborate project all planned.  I gave into simple and I am glad that I did!  I really like that a little tape can go such a long way.  I also like that if I grow tired of this I can change it by adding more or starting over. It is a great new home for some of my pencils.  These are my sketching pencils, not my art pencils so this is perfect home easy to grab and off I go-- Anyway hope you like Simply Sunday

NOW, Go out there and MAKE SOMETHING PRETTY!

Blessings
e

No comments:

Post a Comment