Saturday, February 28, 2015

New Card Creations


 Busy working on Making Pretty Things (MPT)  here are a few examples of some new cards I have made.  I hope you like them.  I hope to have more and more up soon!

A card that can be made in less than 10 minutes!  

Mix and match stamp sets for fun results

Made with a simple stamp and Inktense Color Pencils

Copic Markers. I just love them. I hope to be presenting many more with my Copics

A little fussy cutting with some Copic markers added up to a fun pretty card.

I hope you have enjoyed this sampling of cards.  I will be putting up some how-to PDFs in future postings.  Please introduce your friends to my blog!  I am going to be working hard to bring you a lot of projects for you to MPT!  

Blessings
just e.

No comments:

Post a Comment