Thursday, May 18, 2017

My Favorite Things Challenge



I completed another MFT Challenge. My sketch is flipped and it was not really for any other reason but because I cut it on the wrong side. I liked it and went with it.  That is the best thing about sketches. You can flip then and flop them. You can make them your own.  I know how much I enjoy having a good launching point and how great it can be to just relax and create sometimes.  I decided to use both the current challenges and make them into one.  Keeping it simple was nice too. I don't alway follow a sketch but I liked the lines in this one.  I hope you enjoy it too!  Give it a shot then post it! Oh and keep take a moment and print out the challenges keep them in a notebook for reference.  I know every one needs a mojo jump once and a while. 
Blessing 
Erika


Sketch from My Favorite Things 
Color Challenge - My Favorite Things

No comments:

Post a Comment