Thursday, June 1, 2017

On a Roll...

Good Morning!
Last night after five days at camp with twelve kids I was able to sit down and make something fun. Then had to go move my daughter to her new home.

 I decided to check out the My Favorite Thing Challenge and saw the sketch and I will be honest I didn't like it.  In fact, I thought of skipping it. However, here at thinking*through*design, we don't give up on challenges.  I decided to further my challenge and pulled out my MFT bucket of stamps and closed my eyes and said I will use whatever I pull out.  Here is the result.....
Sometimes you just have to Roll with it
June 1, 2017
Colored with Chameleon Two Tone Pencils
Fun Stampers Journey - Journey Glaze
All other products - My Favorite Things 

I also wanted to share the actual sketch from MFT - (MTFWS335) is the challenge I used. 

I was surprised how quickly this card came together, but I guess when you have only been able to sketch for five days once you get home you are ready to rock and roll!  I finished this card in less than an hour!  So it would be a fast and simple card and you could easily change up the sentiment or even the stamp set.  I adjusted the design only because the floating banner was killing me. I had to ground it!  LOL and thus grounding it also grounded the focal point of the card.  It was a fun card and I really am happy with how it came out. 

Have a great day
Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment