Saturday, November 11, 2017

Take time for you

Sometimes I forget how important it is for me to create.  My life is blessed. I have so many things to be thankful for.  Although I get busy with life, I always have my creativity to fall back on for fun.  Today has been the first time in months since I could just sit and make something fun.  This is the current MFT sketch challenge. I decided to go ahead and give it a go because I have a friend that i want to send a card to, as she has been busy as I have been and has had to make decisions on cutting out some stuff to fulfill our commitments.  Well as we head into the season of celebration, please remember to take a little time to take care of you and reflect on the things that are important. 

Anyway, here are two cards I completed using the latest MFT Sketch.  



No comments:

Post a Comment