Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Rainbow Dragons

At one time I was the girl who bought it all. I had to have everything that was latest and greatest. Oh, how I do not miss those days, playing keep up with an industry that expels new product at an ungodly rate. I felt if I didn't have the newest things that I wouldn't be able to compete for Design Team positions, for magazine pick-ups and so many other things that were just silly.  So I recently for the first time purchased some of the Tim Holtz Distress Crayons.  I came home and began playing with them and decided they were a good investment. I really like the cream medium they offer. I also love how they react with water.  I made this cute rainbow card.
 
I gathered some fun supplies. I had just purchased three of the Distress Crayon Sets,
but this one is the brightest, of course, I used it first. 

I scribbled a little on my craft mat. 

I just used my fingers to smear the crayon over the stencil.
I also added a bit of water to the pink and the darkest blue to fade out
and complete the wall. 

Add a piece of tulle behind the die cut circle and
a few die cuts, a fun Copic Colored dragon and spritz of shimmer,
and like MAGIC you are done with a fun card.


Well. I told you all I was trying to add more post. I actually have another ready! I will be typing it up tonight - See you all later. If you would like the color combos I used for the Dragon let me know. If it is something you are interested in seeing on future post let me know and I will post them from now on.   

Blessings Friends
Please leave your comments here I LOVE reading them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment